- Castor allows you to send notifications when a specific event occurs in the study.
- You can customize these notifications and the email that is sent in the Notifications tab in the Settings
- For example, you can set up a notification for when a record is randomized or when a survey is completed.
- It is possible to choose one or multiple institutes for which you want to receive notifications, for example only your own hospital.
- You can leave this field empty if you want to receive notifications for all institutes.
- The Notification template is the email text that will be sent to the specified contact each time the event occurs.
- You can modify this as you like by adding tags in curly braces from the list shown at the bottom of the dialog window.
- The tags will be replaced by their real values when the notification is sent.
- Click the Save button to save the notification.